Who We Are:
- IronMen of God exists to help men integrate faith into their workplace and become passionate disciple makers of Jesus Christ.
Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.
Matthew 28: 19-20
- Connecting men with each other as they connect with God.
“Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another.”Proverbs 27:17
- Learn about God (by reading, studying and understanding the Bible) (1Peter 3:15)
- Love Others (As Christ loved the Church) (Mark 12:30-31)
- Lead Well (Servant Leadership Style) (1 Timothy 3:1-13)
What We Believe:
IronMen of God’s Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible, authoritative Word of God. The Scriptures are without error and are unchangeable. They have the power to accomplish His purpose of salvation.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons — the Father, Son and Holy Spirit — who is the Creator and Lord of the universe and who governs all things according to His will and purposes.
- We believe in the deity of Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, and in His miracles.
- We believe in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection and in His ascension to the right hand of the Father. I eagerly anticipate His visible and personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is God’s only provision for sin and that salvation is wholly a work of God’s free grace and not of works, goodness or religious ceremony. When I put my faith in Christ alone for salvation, God credited me with His righteousness and justified me in His sight.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful men, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling I am enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and lost — the saved unto the resurrection of life; the lost unto the resurrection of the damnation.
- We believe Jesus Christ is the Head of the church, His body, which is composed of all people, living and dead, who have been joined to Him through saving faith.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ commanded all believers to “ go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you.” We believe in a total commitment to this Great Commission and to the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of all believers in the Lord Jesus Christ.