Shining His light on First Responders
Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong. Let all that you do be done in love.”
1 Corinthians 16:13-14 ESV
What We DO:
- Bring the gospel to First Responders.
- Equip First Responders to finish well.
- Provide training on biblical conflict resolution skills.
- Host seminars that build trust, restore marriages, ease stress and provide spiritual balance.
- Empower spiritual leaders at home and work.
The Problems We See:
- Constant exposure to danger, criminals, deceit, crisis events and trauma.
- Persistent exposure to criticism and ideologies that lack a biblical foundation.
- Trouble balancing marriage wellness.
- Trepidation to report depression and suicidal propensities.
- Failure to plan for retirement and find purpose again.
- Pressure to restrain our spiritual values.
what we know the gospel brings:
- Lives Healed
- Faith Restored
- Hope Found
- Trust Built
- Servant Leadership
How can we address this?
- Develop a biblical curriculum to address issues unique to First Responders. Promote seminars, bible studies and training programs led by current or retired First Responders who have a passion for “Shining His light on First Responders”. These outlets will be used as an outreach for local church ministries to engage and foster First Responders groups. Pastors, church leaders and counselors are encouraged to attend these seminars.
- 12 Week Bible Study “Applying the Book of Revelation for the First Responder”
- Marriage Seminar – Thursday, April 8th at 6:00pm
- Rewirement Seminar – Thursday, April 15th at 6:00pm
- Crisis Management Seminar – Thursday, April 22nd at 6:00pm
- Women in Law Enforcement – Thursday, April 29th at 6:00pm