Shining His light on First Responders
Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong. Let all that you do be done in love.”
1 Corinthians 16:13-14 ESV
What We DO:
- Bring the gospel to First Responders.
- Equip First Responders to finish well.
- Provide training on biblical conflict resolution skills.
- Host seminars that build trust, restore marriages, ease stress and provide spiritual balance.
- Empower spiritual leaders at home and work.
The Problems We See:
- Constant exposure to danger, criminals, deceit, crisis events and trauma.
- Persistent exposure to criticism and ideologies that lack a biblical foundation.
- Trouble balancing marriage wellness.
- Trepidation to report depression and suicidal propensities.
- Failure to plan for retirement and find purpose again.
- Pressure to restrain our spiritual values.
what we know the gospel brings:
- Lives Healed
- Faith Restored
- Hope Found
- Trust Built
- Servant Leadership
How can we address this?
- Develop a biblical curriculum to address issues unique to First Responders. Promote seminars, bible studies and training programs led by current or retired First Responders who have a passion for “Shining His light on First Responders”. These outlets will be used as an outreach for local church ministries to engage and foster First Responders groups. Pastors, church leaders and counselors are encouraged to attend these seminars.
Movie Nights for 2022
“Courageous” The Movie
March 11, 2022, 7:00 pm
“Fireproof” The Movie
June 3, 2022, 7:00 pm
Marriage Night – Emphasis
October 21, 2022, 7:00 pm
Seminars for 2022
Women in Leadership
March 23, 2022, 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
April 20, 2022, 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
June 22, 2022, 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
July 13, 2022, 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
July 20, 2022, 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
July 27, 2022, 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Basic Bible Study Methods
August 10 – September 14, 2022
7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
October 12, 2022, 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm