AN IRONMEN OF GOD MEN’s CONFERENCE WITH LEE STROBEL
registration opens april 30, 2021
About the Conference
Lee Strobel, former atheist turned Christian apologist and best-selling author, will take us on a journey of discovery to challenge, deepen and forge our confidence as followers of Jesus in a changing world. The eight breakout sessions will provide additional insight and resources for living out the reality of Jesus in the arena of everyday life. Don’t miss this opportunity to be part of the MIGHTY 1000 MEN for a single day in August that could make a lifetime of difference.
Where & When:
- Mosaic Church | 14175 West Colonial Drive | Winter Garden, FL 34787
- Saturday August 21, 2021 from 8:30am – 4:30pm
What is the IronMen of God Men’s Conference?
The IronMen of God Men’s Conference is a one-day conference that partners with the local church and national Christian thought leaders to provide training and resources to men in the Central Florida area who desire to deepen their faith and live with clear purpose.
LEARN • love • lead
LEARN | I Peter 3:15
The IronMen of God Men’s Conference seeks to equip men by diving deep into their faith and helping them be prepared for life’s inevitable challenges; as leaders at home, the workplace and within their biblical communities. Men who attend this conference will be provided the tools and skills needed to become Kingdom focused.
LOVE | John 13:35
Jesus said we should be known by our love.
“By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
We were designed for biblical community which is essential to our growth and needed for fighting spiritual battles. The IronMen of God Men’s Conference will bring life-giving inspiration and camaraderie to men who often work alone, feel isolated and are confronted by various forms of distress. We encourage groups of men to register together while building a stronger bond and deeper friendships and unity with the body of Christ. By developing a “band of brothers” our mission to love God and love others will be enhanced.
LEAD | I Timothy 3:1-13
God has strategically placed men at the forefront to lead. We encourage and equip men to lead at home, at work, and in the church. No matter where you are in your spiritual leadership journey this conference is for you to rise up and into your leadership role.
What Sets The IronMen of God Men’s Conference apart from Other Men’s Events?
- IronMen of God Men’s Conferences are offered annually as a resource to help men confidently integrate their faith into every area of life as they become passionate disciple-makers of Jesus Christ
- Each conference features a Keynote Speaker with smaller Break-Out Sessions throughout the day to facilitate further understanding, discussion, and implementation.
- The Keynote Speakers are men of faith who are widely known for their insight and ability to bring the reality of God into the reality of everyday life. In addition, the Break-Outs are facilitated by men of reputation in the local area who are known for both their leadership and insight.
- IronMen of God Men’s Conferences are one-day conferences that start at 8:30 a.m. and end at 4:30 p.m. The conferences are designed for all men, no matter where they are on their spiritual journey. Complete with coffee, snacks, drinks and lunch, the welcoming environment provides the opportunity for men to get acquainted with others in their community as they grow deeper and more confident in their faith. Books and other resources are available for purchase.
- IronMen of God Men’s Conferences are non-denominationally based with an emphasis on unity as followers of Jesus Christ. IronMen’s Statement of Faith can be found at IronMenofGod.com
- In addition to the annual IronMen of God Men’s Conferences, IronMen of God also offers weekly CONNECT gatherings and monthly COFFEE events. These are led by men from a variety of vocations who provide leadership in helping to realize the vision of LEARNING about God, LOVING Others, and LEADING Well. To see IronMen’s schedule, go to ironmenconference.org