- What areas in your life reflect a lack of trust in God? In other words, in what areas are you still trying to do things in your own strength and by your own wisdom?
- How do we nurture and develop a greater trust and reliance on God when our flesh and the culture pull us in the opposite direction?
- What aspect of trust in God as it plays out in your life in 2021 can your fellow table members be praying for you throughout this year?
- In light of the events during the past couple of weeks, how has it affected your relationships? Are you fearful, or leaning towards God and His trustworthiness?
- Talk about a time in your faith journey where the only thing you could do is trust God and His faithfulness to see you through.
- When was a time that God did not provide you with what you thought you needed? How did that situation turn out?
- Which of the 5 pillars of trust do you have the hardest time modeling in your relationships? Communication, Connection, Caring, Commitment, or Christ-Centeredness?
- 1 Corinthians 13:7 says “Love always trusts.” What does this mean to you in your relationships?
- Can you love someone you can’t trust?